How does Juvederm Visage work?
Thanks to the active ingredients – Hyaluronic acid, DMAE, Organic Silicium and ABCE Multivitamins:
• Revitalises skin with its intensive hydrating and strengthening properties
• Restores skin tone, elasticity and firmness
• Maintains skin hydrolipid layer for optimal hydration levels
• Skin firming and lifting
• Restoring of skin volume
• Skin strengthening
How do I use Juvederm Visage ?
FACE: FACE: from 2 to 5 ml depending on skin surface and absobtion properties
NECK: from 2 to 5 ml
NECKLINE: 5 ml
How does Juvéderm work?
Juvederm Visage is an exciting non- surgical treatment where a dermal filler (comprised of materials naturally occurring in your skin) is injected into the area being treated.
How long does it last?
With Juvéderm, you shoud see an almost immediate effect! The results can last up to 18 months depending on the specific product used in the Juvéderm range.
Is there any discomfort or side effects?
Juvéderm products have a good safety profile although you may experience usual temporary discomfort associated with injection treatments: temporary swelling, soreness and itchiness.
Juvederm® is a cosmetic dermal filler made of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) which is a naturally occurring sugar found in human tissue.
Juvéderm XC™ is is infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment and offers instant, natural-looking results for up to one year with treatment.
The most common areas for treatment areas for Juvederm®:
- Smile lines: also called the nasolabial folds, are the lines that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines: the lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth
- Lip Augmentation and other areas as determined by Dr. Kongsiri
To determine if Juvederm® is right for you, simply call and schedule your customized consultation.